Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Wedding to Remember

The craziest MBellish experience I've had yet is getting back and forth from decorating Krista and Jesse's wedding on December 11, 2010....the day of the enormous snowstorm! I was so grateful my husband drives a 4x4 truck, otherwise I'm not sure I would have made it to Raspberry Island's Boat Club! During the adventure, I helped push several stuck cars, got stuck twice myself, and was stuck behind a woman pregnant with twins on 494 who I ended up safely taking back to my home (true story!).

Krista and Jesse are such a sweet couple I was so happy to get there for them and help make the Boat Club beautiful. It sounds like the bride was a trooper and took some fun pictures out in the snow. Krista chose the Venice centerpiece and elegant votives, accented by deep red roses petals by Molly's Flower Studio.