Monday, September 24, 2007

Why M|Bellish?

When planning my own wedding, I searched for unique table decorations that would meet my budget. I wanted something where I could incorporate my wedding day colors, something that would be unique, and something my guests would remember. All I could find were things I'd seen used in many other weddings and were, quite frankly, dull. I ended up with flowers, and I love fresh flowers, but I was disappointed in what I got for my money.

With M|Bellish, I try to offer brides the opportunity to really "wow" their guests with a stunning centerpiece they've never seen before. All of our pieces can be enhanced my adding color, decorations, and flowers. Also, what is more romantic than candlelight? As the lights are dimmed in your reception hall and evening falls, these pieces cast a beautiful glow throughout the room. My most common feedback is, "Everyone wanted to know where I got the centerpieces and how we could afford them..." and this is exactly the reaction we hope for.

Our pieces are available for rent to make them affordable and really convenient. Who can afford to buy 25 crystal candelabras and who wants them filling up their closet for the next 10 years? We provide a service to rent you perfectly clean, ready-to-go items that are completely hassle-free for you.

I hope you love the pieces as much as I do, and I hope they can provide you with something extra special for your wedding or special event. You can view all the pieces at www.mbellish.com.