Monday, September 24, 2007

About Me

Sometimes I think it helps to know who you may be going into business with... I am a wife and mother of three young boys who lives in a southeast suburb of St. Paul. I operate M|Bellish while being a full-time Mom. I very much enjoy having a business of my own to provide me with a creative outlet. After having a baby, I left a career in software consulting and started M|Bellish (for reasons you can read about in my earlier posting 'Why M|Bellish?'). In my personal life, I have a passion for interior decorating, cooking, and entertaining so M|Bellish is a wonderful way to combine my technical, organizational, and creative talents to offer brides and grooms wonderful products and personalized service.

I operate M|Bellish from my home office. I love to meet with brides, grooms and their families here to show them the pieces and discuss ideas for decorating their reception. All of the pieces look much prettier in person, so it's a great idea to come see them. Brides oftentimes will change their minds on their "favorite" once they see everything. I am happy to offer ideas on how to incorporate your wedding day colors and style using our pieces.

Because of my flexible schedule, I really can devote the time couples need to get all of their details perfect. I respond quickly to all of your questions, can work with most any schedule for appointments or deliveries, and can provide very personalized service. This can be a huge benefit to know I care about everything being perfect for you and no detail will get lost.